2019 fall wheel throwing three-week session
wheel throwing three-week session
- Ages 7-14
- Thursdays from 5:00pm - 6:15pm
- SESSION ONE: September 5, 12, 19
- SESSION TWO: October 3, 17, 24 (no class october 10)
- SESSION THREE: November 7, 14, 21
- SESSION FOUR: December 5, 12, 19
- $135 fee: covers instruction, all materails, and kiln firings.
This class for kiddos will be a short and sweet introduction to wheel throwing. Each student will spend the first Thursday learning the properties of clay, how to use different tools and basic wheel throwing techniques. The second class will cover trimming and surface design, also allowing for more wheel throwing. The last session will be a glaze day, when everyone gets to paint their creations!
Sign up soon... there are only three spots in each session!
Please note: Sign up is limited to three spots. completing this form does not guarantee your child's spot in the class. You will receive an email within 24 hours confirming enrollment. Thank you!
Did you know? Oil & Clay Studio is an EPIC vendor! Let us know via email if you are planning to use your EPIC funds so we can invoice them.